You may submit your request and payment online by visiting the Department’s License Certification webpage.
Make cashier’s check or money order payable to the Board/Council to be researched, in the amount of $25.00, for each verification requested.
- Include name and address where verification is to be sent
- Verification of Licensure order form
- Non-Licensure Verification order form Mail your request and fee to:
Division of Medical Quality Assurance
Licensure Support Services Attn: License Verifications
P.O. Box 6320 Tallahassee,
Other Important Information:
- Requests for licensure verification received without the appropriate fee will be returned unprocessed to the sender.
- The Division of Medical Quality Assurance cannot guarantee your verification will meet the deadlines for other State Boards. The current processing time for licensure verifications is approximately 10 days from receipt. Please check your deadline dates before you submit your verification request.
- Release forms from the licensees are not required for verifications.
Exemptions: Financial information, medical information, school transcripts, examination questions, answers, papers, grades and grading keys, are confidential and exempt forms pursuant to Section 119.071, Florida Statutes, and will be withheld pursuant to Section 456.057, Florida Statutes. Social Security numbers will also be redacted pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 405(c)(2)(C) (vii)(1).