Help Center / I have been trained as a physical therapist assistant (PTA) outside the U.S. Am I eligible for licensure in Florida?

Yes. Per Section 486.102, F.S, you must have graduated from a school giving a course for physical therapist assistants in a foreign country and have educational credentials deemed equivalent to those required for the educational preparation of physical therapist assistants in this country.

[10:37 AM] Thomas, LeVander
Survey Button