Help Center / I have received my credential evaluation and have been told I am deficient in professional education credits. What can I do?

We suggest you contact a Commission on Accreditation for Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) accredited university that has an approved physical therapy program. They may allow you to enroll and take the courses through their program. You may visit the American Physical Therapy Associations website for a list of approved schools.

The Foreign Credentialing Commission on Physical Therapy has a service, Planned Learning and Assistance Network (P-L-A-N), which will assist foreign applicants whose educational credentials evaluation has been found to be not equivalent to the first professional degree in physical therapy in the United States, or who have not met specific requirements in a jurisdiction. Please visit their website at for more information.