The profile contains required and optional information from the practitioner.
Required information includes:
- The practitioner’s education and training, including other health-related degrees, professional and post graduate training specialty
- The practitioner’s current practice and mailing addresses
- The practitioner’s staff privileges and faculty appointments
- The practitioner’s reported financial responsibility
- Legal action taken against the practitioner
- Board final disciplinary action taken against the practitioner
- Any liability claims filed against Podiatric Physicians which exceed $5000
- Any liability claims filed against M.D.s and osteopathic physicians which exceed $100,000 Optional information may include committees/memberships, professional or community service awards, and publications the practitioner has authored.