- If applicant has been convicted of or pled nolo contendere to, regardless of adjudication, any felony or misdemeanor related to the practice of a health care profession.
- If applicant has had a health care provider license revoked or suspended from another state, the District of Colombia, or a United States Territory.
- If applicant has been reported to the National Practitioner Data Bank, unless the applicant has successfully appealed to have his or her name removed from the data bank.
- If applicant has previously failed the Florida examination required to receive a license to practice the profession for which the applicant is seeking a license.
- The board or department if there is no board may revoke a temporary license upon finding that the individual violated the profession’s governing practice act.
[10:37 AM] Thomas, LeVander